All Nutrition Soup
by Foodie #609122
This recipe has been viewed 2813 times
Soups are always considered healthy. This soup is literally healthy and also very easy to make. Every bowl of this soup includes all the vitamins and minerals needed for that day.
Add your private note
All Nutrition Soup recipe - How to make All Nutrition Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the butter in a deep pan and add the garlic and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add the onions and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, mix well and add the remaining vegetables one by one and saute them all together.
- Add the dal and add about 4 cups of vegetable stock, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add the spices, mix well and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Serve it in a bowl topped with a dollop of sour cream, and some shredded parmesan cheese, with the side of garlic bread
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #609122 on 19 Feb 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.