5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8312 times
All-in-one dal is a complete health package in itself with the protein rich dals cooked together with vitamin rich carrots, peas and spinach. A lovely lentil recipe with the goodness of vegetables added to a delectable spicy preparation.
- Pressure cook both the dals with turmeric powder till soft. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for more 1 minute.
- Add the dals, spinach, peas and carrots, 1/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook for about 4-5 minutes or till the spinach is soft and cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by PALAVI on 29 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.