All Green Paratha
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9699 times
This includes some green vegetables and some green pulses to make it protein and vitamin A rich.Enjoy these parathas with butter
Add your private note
CONTEST WINNING RECIPE
For the contest
All Green Paratha recipe - How to make All Green Paratha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 to 10 serving
- In a mixer jar put moong sprouts,green peas,toovar dal,green chawli,green chana,green onions,
- green garlic,green chilly,coriander and grind to a coarse paste by adding very little water if required and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and put this grinded paste and saute till all the pulses get cooked very well.
- Then add salt,sugar,lemon juice,garam masala,white pepper powder and mix well.
- Off the flame and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Mix wheat flour,salt,oil, spinach puree,chilli paste and add water if required to bind a medium soft dough.
- Make balls of this dough and roll to a puri sized roti by using wheat flour.
- Place 2 tsp of the stuffing prepared and close from all the sides and again roll to a roti.
- Shallow fry these parathas using oil on a hot tawa till golden brown and serve hot with butter.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 28 Oct 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.