Akhrot ki Barfi
by Ashita Baderia1
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8003 times
Akhrot ki Barfi, this quick and easy walnut barfi is rich in fatty acids. Perfect to cook for festivals, loved by young and old alike.
- Coarsely grind walnuts in mixer grinder
- Mix the sugar and water in heavy bottom pan, let it boil on medium heat.
- Once sugar syrup boils add walnuts to it and stir continuously.
- Let mixture gets thick on medium flame.
- Grease a thali and pour this mixture into it.
- Let the mixture cool and set it in refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Cut diamond shaped and serve in a serving dish.
This recipe was contributed by Ashita Baderia1 on 29 Nov 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.