Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7444 times
Ajwain lehiyam is a herbal treatment or medicine for indigestion and acidity. The ajwain lehiyam or balls are removed from fire and put on the tongue after cooling.
- Shallow fry all the ingredients except jaggery and ghee without oil.
- Finely powder them in a mixer.
- Mix with ¾ cup of water and make a pulp.
- Boil the pulp in a thick-bottomed vessel.
- Keep stirring continuously till it becomes thick.
- Add jaggery and stir again.
- Add ghee and boil for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from fire.
- Eat a small ball of lehiyam
- This is a very good medicine for indigestion and acidity.
This recipe was contributed by radhabaloo on 15 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.