Ajwain Leaf Kadhi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28958 times
Take a break from hot kadhis…. This one is served at room temperature with rice. Spicy hot bhajias make savoury accompaniment to this kadhi and rice.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan and add the cumin seeds and peppercorns.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the ajwain leaves and sauté for 2-3 minutes or till the leaves turn soft and change their colour.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Add the coconut and blend in a mixer till smooth, using a little water if required.
- Transfer back in the same pan, add the whisked curds and salt and mix well.
- Serve at room temperature with rice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.