Ajwain Ke Patte ka Raita
This recipe has been viewed 409 times
A very innovative nutritious raitha which is good for the skin
- Wash and clean the ajawin ke patte and cut them into large pieces.
- Heat oil or ghee in a pan, add peppercorns, and jeera , fry till the raw smell goes, add the green chillies and saute.
- Then add the patte and fry on low flame until it is cooked. Add grated coconut and saute for a few seconds.
- Finally add salt and mix all the ingredients together. Let the mixture cool and then grind to a smooth paste adding adequate quantity of water.
- Then pour paste into a bowl and add dahi into it and mix well. Serve with white rice or chapathi.
This recipe was contributed by Siri1974 on 02 Feb 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.