Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5763 times
1.use non stick bowl to avoid
chocolate icing from sticking
or use double boiler i.e. put icing mixture bowl in bigger
bowl containing hot water then cook on low flame.
Add your private note
Afghan Biscuits recipe - How to make Afghan Biscuits
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Beat butter & sugar till light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour,cocoa then add corn flakes and coconut.
- Place 1 tbspful of mixture about 3cm apart on lightly greased oven tray.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 15 min.or until biscuits are firm and lightly brown.
- When biscuits are lightly cooled spread warm chocolate icing quickly onto biscuits.
- Combine icing sugar and cocoa in small bowl,stir in butter and water to make spreadable paste.
This recipe was contributed by naseem64 on 07 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.