Adai Or Dal Dosa
by Foodie #580693
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4004 times
This is made with rice and pulses. Can be eaten as breakfast or dinner.
- Soak the rice and dals in enough water for about 3 hours and grind to a coarse paste.
- Add the green and red chillies and ginger and blend again.
- Add the grated coconut and blend again till the batter is thick and flowy.
- Add the coriander and salt and mix well.
- Heat a tava , add a little oil and spread the batter slightly thicker than a normal dosa.
- Add 2 tsp oil and cover with a plate and cook for two minutes. Remove the plate and turn the dosa and add one more spoon of oil and let it become crisp.
- Remove from tava and serve with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #580693 on 06 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.