Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7684 times
Kadai Dosa is a crispy thin pancake recipe prepared from a rice and lentil based batter. The kadai is rich in health benefits and makes for an excellent breakfast or snacking choice.
- Soak all dals and rice overnight.
- Grind all ingredients to a coarse paste.
- Heat griddle till medium-hot.
- Wipe with few drops of oil.
- Spread dough on griddle as for dosas.
- Sprinkle finely cut onions on spread dough(optional).
- When cooked on one side turn and cook till golden brown or crisp.
- Remove from griddle.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by veena_arun on 01 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.