Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4631 times
Good accompaniment for rice or chappati.
- Combine the rice, pepper, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, channa dal, dry roast, cool and blend into a smooth powder. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds , urad dal, curry leaves, onion, green chillies and saute on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well and saute till the mixture is dry.
- Add the salt, mix well and sprinkle water and cook till msuhroom is cooked.
- Add the ground masala powder and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by shanthatan on 18 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.