by Foodie #601338
This recipe has been viewed 3778 times
A wonderful healthy dish that is prepared with spinach and spiced with instant-spice-mix 'Achari Masala'.
- Grind blanched spinach to make a smooth puree. Keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and add 1/2 of achari masala in it with minced garlic.
- Saute it well for 2-3 mins and add spinach and tomato puree along with all the spices.
- Cook it for 7-8 mins or until raw flavor of spinach is gone.
- Add the remaining achari masala with fried onions and mix it well.
- Cook for 2 more mins and turn off the heat.
- Add soya kofta in it and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Pour lemon juice over it and garnish with sliced ginger n a chunk of butter.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or roti!
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #601338 on 25 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.