by Foodie #514071
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6055 times
A unique Achaari Kadhi recipe with mixed vegetables.
Add your private note
Achaari Kadhi recipe - How to make Achaari Kadhi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 serving
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together curds with besan, salt and water.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, mustard seeds and onion seeds. When the seeds crackle and change its colour, add garlic and onion paste. Add red chili powder and turmeric powder with few drops of water. Cook on medium flame until the gravy thickens.
- Add the beaten curd mixture. Cook the mixture while stirring continuously till it comes to a boil.
- Add the carrots along with zucchini and cook for 10 -12 minutes on medium-low flame until the vegetables turn tender and the gravy thickens.
- Add the green chilies and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with boiled rice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #514071 on 02 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.