Achaari Aloo Recipe
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4798 times
A very tasty, bit spicy and a mood elevating recipe.
- Heat oil in a pan and when hot enough add the cumin seeds powder and onions and saute till its brownish in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli and methi masala, mix well and saute till it leaves the extra oil in the pan.
- Add the green chilli, potatoes and 200 ml water and put the lid on it.
- After 1 whistle lower the flame for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and kasoori methi.
This recipe was contributed by Groceryatclick on 10 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.