This recipe has been viewed 807 times
A perfect tea time snack that will make you love arbi. The crispy texture followed by softness of taro roots giving a mixed sweet spicy taste and make them a real treat for guests also.
Add your private note
Abi Fritters recipe - How to make Abi Fritters
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- MAsh the colocassia using potato masher and keep aside.
- Now in a bowl take besan and water to form a batter consistency
- Add Salt, Chilli Powder, Carom Seeds, coriander to the batter and mix well.
- Dip your boiled Arbi Pakodas in the batter and deep fry them till they develop a golden brown colour.
- Garnish with Hung curd dip and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by supriya006 on 03 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.