Aamras Ke Aloo
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1899 times
Aamras Ke Aloo, this sweet and sour creamy subzi can be enjoyed with roti,naan etc.
Add your private note
Aamras Ke Aloo recipe - How to make Aamras Ke Aloo
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and cardamom ,cloves ,cuminseeds, shahjeera, onions,chilli powder and saute till the onions turn pink.
- Add the curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander-cuminseeds powder, garam masala, pepper powder and little water and cook.
- Add the curds ,cashewnut powder and baby potatoes and toss well.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes till the oil seperates.
- Add salt, lemon juice, mango pulp and cream and mix well.
- Cook for another few minutess and serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 30 May 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.