Aam ki Chutney
by Rehana Khambaty
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44567 times
A delicious tangy spicy chutney which goes well with any rice or subzi or dal!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mango and sauté till cooked.
- Dissolve the jaggery in a little water and add to the mangoes.
- Add the asafoetida, chilli powder, salt and roasted cumin powder.
- Add some water and cook till the mangoes are cooked but maintain a little bit of crunchiness.
- Add some lemon juice, mix well and cool.
- Store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 28 Sep 2018Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.