Aam ka Panna Bottled
by rajni ahuja
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39306 times
This can be stored for one year ,pour 2 tbsp syrup in glass ,crushed ice ,serve
nb. add previously contributed
3.lemon ginger shorbet
4.lemon skin achar
which is missed
- Boil bottles before start work with cap ,let it boil till syrup ready
- 1.pressure cook whole mango till very soft
- 2.grind mint leave very smooth
- 3.roast jeera powder
- 4.mash mango ,clean stone ,skin mango add little water to clean
- 5.add sugar to pulp ,boil ,it should be sticky but no thread should be formed
- 6.add mint paste ,salt ,black pepper ,jeera powder boil ,close fire
- 7.add sodium benzoit diluted in hot syrup
- 8.bottel syrup hot in hot bottle
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.