Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 136231 times
A traditional summer cooler, Aam ka Panha is a really snazzy way to fight sunstrokes on hot days. This peppy drink of raw mangoes sweetened with sugar and flavoured with aromatic spices like cumin seeds, spicy black pepper and tangy black salt, peps up your taste buds with its tingling taste. So, boost your energy and beat the heat with a glassful of chilled Panna.
- Wash the raw mangoes and pressure cook for 4 whistles.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, peel and remove the pulp in a bowl.
- Add the cumin powder , black pepper, black salt, asafeotida and sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
- Add 3 cups of chilled water and mix well.
- Pour equal quantities of the drink into 4 individual glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Jul 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.