Aam ka Achaar
This recipe has been viewed 11452 times
The tempting aam ka achar is a sweet and tangy pickle or achar recipe with unripe mangoes mixed with spices and mustard oil. Find many easy to prepare achar recipe, mango pickle recipes at tarladalal.com
- Heat the oil till the aroma is strong and begins to smart your eyes.
- Add the asafoetida to the oil;
- Then add the turmeric, coarsely ground redchillies, whole red chillies, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds and onion seeds and mix well.
- Take the saucepan off heat and mix in the mango pieces and salt.
- When the mixture is cool, pack into a sterilised jar, and store.
- thispickle can be served after a couple of days.
- Keep pieces in jar covered with a layer of oil while in storage to prevent spoiling.
This recipe was contributed by bhuvanaygsr on 29 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.