Aam Ras ki Kadhi
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16995 times
Aam ras ki kadhi, it a sweet and sour kadhi recipe which is best enjoyed with boiled rice.
- Combine the raw mango pulp, ripe mango pulp, besan, buttermilk and salt in a bowl and whisk well till it turns to a smooth mixture. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the asafoetida, mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds and sauté for few seconds.
- Add the curry leaves and green chillies and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add mango-buttermilk mixture and little water if required, mix well and bring the kadhi to boil.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes and add the boondi and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shonapara on 28 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.