Aam Aur Gulkand ki Chutney
by sweetsmartspicy chef
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4821 times
A wonderful raw mango chutney with sweetness of gulkand
- oil sugar and water for 3-4 minutes. Add saffron and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add red chillies and grated raw mangoes and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add black salt and mix.
- Add sugar syrup and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool the chutney.
- Add fennel powder, gulkand and rose water.
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
This recipe was contributed by sweetsmartspicy chef on 09 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.