Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16290 times
Add your private note
Aaloo kachalu recipe - How to make Aaloo kachalu
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1. 4 medium size potato
3. turmeric,jeera,cumin seeds,dhainya powder,chilli powder,salt,
5. Sweet Imli chutney
6. besan sev
- 1. boil the potatos.
- 2. cut thses potatos in samll pieses.
- 3. fry the ground nuts in oil.
- 4. put some oil in kadai then add jeera,cumin seeds, haldi powder,chilli powder,dhaniya powder, green chilli.
- 4.then put cut potatos in this. fry the potato.
- 5. serve this potatao mix with imli chutney and besan sev and fried groundnuts.
- 6. put some small pieces of capsicum,carrot,onion.
- 7. you can put some coriander also for toppings.
- (if you don't eat onion then you can serve this dish with coriander topping only.)
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#393788 on 13 Dec 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.