Aadu Lassan Keri Nu Athanu
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8528 times
Make this different styled pickle.
- Heat the til oil and add red chillies, mustard seeds, ginger-garlic paste, asafoetida and saute for 5 mins and remove from the flame.
- Add the mustard powder, fenugreek seeds powder and mix well.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds powder,
- salt and mix well.
- Cool the mixture for 10-15 minutes and add mango pieces and mix well and fill in a glass jar.
- After one day put heated and cooled til oil upto the brim.
- After 1 or 2 days take the pickle and serve with parathas
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 26 Apr 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.