5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 87 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27162 times
A tasty sabzi made from baby potatoes in a tasty dry achaar masala.
- Combine the curds, ginger-garlic paste and salt, mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till light brown.
- Add the chillies and the potatoes and cook till the mixture dries up and potatoes are cooked.
- Add the prepared masala powder, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add ½ cup of hot water, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by navaashi on 16 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.