A-bun-dantly Creative ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 8626 times
A floral centerpiece always adds a touch of class to a formal sit-down dinner. If you're planning a party and are too busy cooking and cleaning, rope your children into making an unusual arrangement that combines the elegance of flowers with the versatility of bread. Sonal panchmatia shows how!
Add your private note
A-bun-dantly Creative ( Flower Arrangements) recipe - How to make A-bun-dantly Creative ( Flower Arrangements)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 centrepiece
5 roll buns
4 gerberas ( of the same colour) a few asparagus ferns
a cane mat (10" by 6")
2 round block candles ( preferably green in colour) a few wedges of lavash
2 pieces of raffia , refer handy tip
- Start by placing a protective covering over your table. Place a cane mat in the center of the table. Take 5 roll buns and place them horizontally on a mat at an equal distance form each other.
- Place a gerbera between 2 roll buns in a raised position as shown in the picture.
- Add some asparagus ferns to add colour. They can be placed beneath the petals.
- Cut the lavash bread into triangles of various sizes. Use raffia to tie the triangles around a round candle. Decorate 2 candles in this manner. Place the candles on oppsite corners of the mat near the bread.
- Your eye-catching centerpiece is ready.
- Raffia is a soft natural fibre sued for weaving, winding and making baskets, mats and many other items.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.