A Truly Delectable Bunch ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9621 times
This festive season make an irresistible bouquet that’s good enough to eat!
Add your private note
A Truly Delectable Bunch ( Flower Arrangements) recipe - How to make A Truly Delectable Bunch ( Flower Arrangements)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 arrangement
eclairs/ toffees available in the market
basket with moss fixed in it
- Take a long kebab stick and tie one of the éclairs on top with the white thread.
- Make a loop with the thread and tie it securely to the stick.
- Take the second éclair and tie it at right angles to the first one.
- Tie the third éclair opposite the second one.
- Continue in the same way till you have tied a lot of éclairs on the stick.
- Wrap the rest of the kebab stick with green tape.
- Make many more sticks in the same way.
- Lay out the basket, roses and the éclair sticks. Use small fillers made of chocolate wrapped in cellophane and tied to toothpicks.
- Stick all the green fillers into the moss and then start adding the roses one by one.
- Now place the éclair sticks in between the roses and fillers.
- Arrange the éclair sticks in such a way that the bouquet looks balanced.
- Fill the gaps with the small chocolate fillers.
- Your delicious chocolate bouquet is ready!
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.