A Rich Chocolate Cake.
by Palak Rajput
3/5 stars 50% LIKED IT
1 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 100 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37633 times
Tasty and easy cake recipe. Condensed milk adds richness to the cake.
- Sieve the cocoa powder, plain flour, baking powder and soda bi-carb on a plate.
- Combine all the ingredients together with 1/2 cup (100 ml.) of water in a bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6") diameter baking tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, cut into 1" square pieces.
- Serve or use as per required.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 25 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.