A Healthy Vegetable Pulav
2/5 stars 50% LIKED IT
1 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21167 times
You can also add the coconut milk.
you can also add the kismis (red dry grapes) & cashewnuts.
- Chop fine all the vegetables
- Wash the rice
- Put the pan on stove and add ghee/butter.
- When it boils add cloves,cinamon, garlic, ginger paster for few seconds.
- Add vegetables and cook for two minutes.
- Add rice and again saute for two minutes.
- Add water.
- Add salt and lemon juice.
- Add phudina leaves.
- Cover the pan and slow the stove and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes stop the stove.
- Garnish it with coariander leaves and serve with curd or any paneer curry.
This recipe was contributed by manisha_mehta_in on 16 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.