A Dreamy Delight Of Apples
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9348 times
A dreamy delight of apples presents a lovely medley of apples with bread crumbs, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Heat 1 tsp of butter in a deep pan, add the apples and saute for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add water and cook the apples till they are soft.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- When cooked, coarsely mash with a masher or flat spoon.
- Let some pieces be visible partially.
- Add the cardomom powder and mix well.
- In another pan melt the rest of the butter and saute the bread crumbs on slow flame till it turns to light brown in colour.
- Add the sugar and stir till it is melted and has mixed well with crumbs.
- Arrange the cooked apples on a flat dish, arrange a layer of the crumbs and put the layer of apples on it.
- Cover with a thin layer of crumbs again.
- Serve it cold or hot as per your choice and garnish with apple slices.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 24 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.