7 In One
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1740 times
An unique dessert or Indian mithai recipe,7 in one has ghee, sugar, desiccated coconut, nuts and lentils as ingredients. The 7 in one recipe is appealing, enriched with goodness of its varied ingredients and is quite easy to prepare.
- Take a kadai with heavy bottom.
- Roast the dry cashew/ pista/badam.
- Grind it coarsely.
- Take a tablespoon ghee and fry the besan till a nice smell comes.
- Add the milk, sugar and the coarsely ground nut in the kadai.keep stirring and add a little ghee at a time ,so that it doesnot stick to the bottom of the pan.
- After sometime the mass will thicken and start rolling easily .
- this indicates that it is ready to be set.
- grease a thali with a little ghee and pour this hot mixture in it. spread it smoothly.
- Allow it to set for a few minutes cut it into squares or cubes as desired.
- Can be decorated with silver wark before serving.
This recipe was contributed by usharajaram2000 on 15 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.