Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13960 times
7 cups burfi is an innovative Indian dessert or mithai recipe with besan or gramflour roasted in ghee and cooked with milk, coconut and sugar. Find many unique and traditional dessert recipe, burfi recipes, mithai recipe at tarladalal.com.
- Mix besan flour,ghee,coconut powder,sugar,milk to make a batter.
- Pour everything in heavy kadai.
- Put in low flame for 20 minutes approximately keep stirring till the mixture leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Remove from fire. pour on greased tray.
- After few minutes when it is warm cut it into small pieces
This recipe was contributed by puja_c on 01 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.