Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 611 times
5aday juice is prepared using a fruit and citrus juicer.this juice addresses the need for 5 servings of vegetables and fruits daily in your diet.excellent source of vitamins and nutrients.
you can also add oranges to this- to add a citrus punch to the taste.
Add your private note
5aday! recipe - How to make 5aday!
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Carrots (medium size)-4
Beetroot (small size)-1/2
Celery - 2 sticks
Apple (medium size)- 2
Tomato (Medium size)- 2
Mint - for Garnish
Ice cubes if desired
- 1. wash all the vegetables and fruits clean
- 2. if the skin of carrots are very muddy and appears unclean even after washing, peel the skin of carrots with a peeler.
- Peel beetroot, , cut of the ends of celery.
- 3. keep a glass or container ready to store the juice.
- 4. first, stack the carrots into the juicer along with celery and juice it, then add apples, beetroot and tomato and juice it.
- 5. serve chilled, topped with a mint leaf.
This recipe was contributed by g_radhika on 09 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.