50 Mirchi 50 Meetha
This recipe has been viewed 1721 times
This is made out of rice flour , urad dal, with little spicy and little sweet.in Tamil.
- Soak rice and urad dal for 3 hours.
- After that grind it as smooth as u can.
- Add jaggery little by little and grind.
- Then add banana and grind as smooth flour like idly batter.
- Take a bowl and transfer the flour.
- Add salt. Take a kadai and pour the oil and mustard, onion , curry leaves, asafoetida, chilly , peanut , cashew, semolina, and finally coconut.
- Turn off the stove and put in the batter add little baking soda and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Heat the paniyaaram kadai and pour oil and ghee in each whole.
- Then pour the batter in each whole and wait for 3 mins and then turn the paniyaaram and wait for another 3 mins until becomes light brown.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jees on 18 Oct 2014Am Sujatha from chennai. Cooking is my passionnn. I love cooking.i love to cook especially for my ki...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.