3 Minute Coconut Laddu
by Anu Nagaraja
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10767 times
Quick and easy coconut laddu prepared in 3 minutes using microwave.
- In a deep microwave safe dish, add the desiccated coconut and condensed milk and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 3 min, stirring well after every minute.
- You will notice that the mixture becomes more dry with every minute of cooking.
- Allow it to cool slightly, enough to allow handling.
- Grease your hands lightly, tease out portions of the mixture roll between your palms and make a marble sized or slightly larger ball.
- Roll these balls over extra desiccated coconut just to cover half the ball, slightly pressing it as you do so, as to ensure the garnish doesn't drop off.
- Place it on a plate/serving platter.
- Refrigerate till set and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Anu Nagaraja on 30 Oct 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.