3 B Stir- Fry, Healthy Diabetic Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50503 times
- Combine the cornflour and vegetable stock in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the green chillies and garlic and sauté on a high flame till the onions turn translucent, while stirring continuously.
- Add the broccoli, bean sprouts, baby corn, salt, pepper and sugar, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for a minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cornflour and vegetable stock mixture, mix gently and cook on a high flame, while stirring continuously till the sauce thickens and coats the vegetables and bean sprouts evenly.
- Add the tomato ketchup, vinegar and soya sauce and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- It is highly recommended that this recipe be relished by diabetics only occasionally and in small quantities. This is just a mere ‘treat’ and does not qualify for a regular diabetic menu.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.