Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11316 times
Prepare the creamy 1-2-3 barfi in minutes with condensed milk, grated coconut and sugar. The 1-2 -3 barfi can be cut into any interesting shapes and sizes as per your choice and garnished with pista or almond slivers.
- Grind the grated coconut in a mixer without water for few seconds to coarse paste.
- Combine the coconut paste with condensed milk and sugar.
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Pour the coconut-condensed milk mixture on to the greased rectangular plate and spread it evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Cut into desired shapes and let it cool for a few minutes.
This recipe was contributed by akilamani on 22 Jul 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.