Tomato Garlic Chutney Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 16684 times
Two common ingredients, brought together with other complementary ingredients, create magic in this recipe!
Recipe Description for Garlic Tomato Chutney ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the kashmiri red chillies, tomatoes and a little water and cook on a high flame for 10 to 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt, tomato ketchup, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool completely.
- Add the spring onion greens and coriander, mix well and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.