Singapore Noodles Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10428 times
These are very easy to make, colourful and spicy. . They taste great when made just before serving. . A truly mouth watering noodle recipe. . . Worth a try !
Recipe Description for Singapore Rice Noodles ( Noodles )
- Heat the oil in a wok /kadhai on a high flame, add the spring onion whites and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the purple cabbage, capsicum, carrots and red chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the noodle mixture and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 more minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
- To cook rice noodles, break them into pieces and immerse them in enough boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or till the noodles are soft.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.