Semolina Pancakes Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 22099 times
Semolina pancakes are very easy, quick and colorful. . . Great to serve for breakfast or snacks with a chutney of your choice. . .
Recipe Description for Semolina Pancake
- Combine the semolina, curds and 1 cup of water in a bowl, mix well and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, coriander, green chillies and salt and mix well.
- Just before making the pancakes, add the fruit salt and 2 tbsp of water to the batter.
- When the bubbles form, mix gently.
- Add 2 tsp of oil and mix gently.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan using a little oil.
- Pour approximately 1½ tbsp of batter in each uttapa mould and spread it lightly.
- Cook using a little oil, till they turn crisp and golden brown from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 to make the remaining pancakes in 3 more batches.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.