Your search for " rice " yielded
You can also try recipes in these categories
- Cuisine > Indian > Gujarati > Khichdi / Rice > (63 recipes)
- Cuisine > Indian > Jain > Rice > (24 recipes)
- Cuisine > Indian > South Indian > Rice > (76 recipes)
- Cuisine > Indian > Maharashtrian > Bhaat (rice) > (34 recipes)
- Cuisine > Indian > Bengali > Khichdi > Khichdi / Rice > (4 recipes)
- Cuisine > Chinese > Rice Dishes > (44 recipes)
- Cuisine > Thai > Rice > (15 recipes)
- Cuisine > Mexican > Rice > (11 recipes)
- Cuisine > Italian > Rice / Gnocchi > (10 recipes)
- Cuisine > Lebanese > Rice Delicacies > (5 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > (1279 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > Traditional Rice Recipes > (135 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > Quick Rice Recipes > (97 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > Low Cal Rice Recipes > (43 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > Soya Based Rice > (6 recipes)
- Quick Recipe > Rice Recipes > (128 recipes)
- Total Health > Low Calorie / Weight Loss > Rice / Pulao / Khichdi / Biryani > (28 recipes)
- Total Health > Zero Oil Recipes > Rice / Biryani / Pulao > (20 recipes)
- Total Health > Diabetic recipes > Rice, Khichdi and Biryani > (20 recipes)
- Total Health > Calcium Rich Recipes > Rice, Khichdi and Biryani > (17 recipes)
- Total Health > Healthy Heart Recipes > Rice, Khichdi and Biryani > (26 recipes)
- Total Health > Iron Rich Recieps > Rice , Pulao & Biryani > (23 recipes)
- Total Health > Low Cholesterol recipes > Rice , Pulao & Biryani > (19 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > Jain Rice > (19 recipes)
- Total Health > Acidity > Rice, Pulao & Khichdi > (9 recipes)
- Total Health > Pregnancy > Rice, Khichdi & Pulao > (12 recipes)
- Total Health > High Blood Pressure > Rice / Pulao > (3 recipes)
- Hindi International > Rice Delicacies (0 recipes)
- Total Health > High Protein > Rice, Pulao & Biryani > (31 recipes)
- Gujarati INTL > Rice delicacies (0 recipes)
- Total Health > Marathoners, Endurance Athletes, Triathlete > Rice and Khichdi > (3 recipes)
You can also try recipes containing these ingredients
20 Mar 10
Rice Noodles ( Noodles ) by Tarla Dalal
Rice noodles unlike the usual noodles are made with rice flour and are chewier in comparison. They are easier to prepare as they do not require to be boiled over a flame. They make an ideal addition to various chinese soups, salads and make a perfect filling for spring rolls. They can also be an ac ....
21 Feb 12
Rice Noodles Khowsuey by Tarla Dalal
Rice Noodles Khowsuey is a vegetarian version of the traditional Burmese delicacy. An exotic addition to your menu, the Khowsuey can be made easily and quickly with ingredients very commonly available in your kitchen! Make the spicy coconut-milk based Khowsuey sauce in advance, and keep the cooked a ....
21 Jan 10
Rice Pakoda Kadhi by Tarla Dalal
A thoughtful way to make use of leftover rice, and a brilliant idea to transform simple kadhi into a classic special dish!
Mixing in some spice powders, shaping into balls and deep-frying converts leftover rice into scrumptious pakodas, which are a wonderful value-add to traditional curd-based ka ....
20 Jul 16
Rice Noodles with Vegetables in Thai Red Curry Sauce by Tarla Dalal
While you are bound to expect a sweet and sour flavour in most Oriental sauces, this Thai Red Curry Sauce has something more in store for you! The addition of roasted peanuts gives the sauce such a fabulous crunch and rustic aroma, that is gets totally, totally irresistible.
Rice noodles and v ....
26 Nov 13
Rice Noodles by Tarla Dalal
Rice noodles, an important part of the chinese cuisine are made with rice flour and are chewier in comparison. They are easier to prepare as they do not require to be boiled over a flame. They can be used in a variety of chinese dishes- as filling for spring rolls, as accompaniment to main dishes an ....
16 May 10
Rice Khichu ( Non - Fried Snacks ) by Tarla Dalal
Rice khichu, gujarat is known for its many snacks that are a treat to the palate even while being friendly to the stomach! here is another easy to make, easily digestible afternoon snack from the kitchens of gujarat. However, serving it in the traditional way with oodles of raw oil can turn this hea ....
23 Nov 14
Rice Khichu ( Gujarati Recipe) by Tarla Dalal
Gujarat is known for its many snacks that are a treat to the palate even while being friendly to the stomach! here is another such easy to make and easily digestible afternoon snack that is so popular that it is even sold on the streets of gujarat. Rice khichu is so named because it has to be served ....
13 Jun 16
Rice Khichu ( Pressure Cooker ) by Tarla Dalal
Rice khichu, here is another easy to make, easily digestible afternoon snack from the kitchens of gujarat. This version uses the pressure cooker instead of the traditional kadhai. However, while adding flour, be quick in stirring to avoid any lump formation.
09 May 14
Rice Noodle and Vegetable Medley by Tarla Dalal
A meal in a bowl, the Rice Noodle and Vegetable Medley features an exciting combo of perfectly cooked rice noodles with an assortment of colourful veggies and other flavourful ingredients like ginger paste and tomato ketchup. Spring onion, an irreplaceable ingredient in all such Oriental recipes add ....
14 Dec 15
Rice Mash ( Baby and Toddler Recipe) by Tarla Dalal
A safe and soothing food, Rice Mash is highly recommended once your baby has gotten used to Rice Water.
Rice Mash is aromatic, thanks to the light lacing of ghee, which also lubricates the mash making it easier for the child to swallow. This easy and healthy recipe is satiating, easily-digestib ....
14 Dec 15
Rice Water ( Baby and Toddler) by Tarla Dalal
When your precious little one is ready to experiment with foods other than the mother’s milk which it is so familiar with, consider feeding it with this nourishing and soothing Rice Water.
It is a wonderful food for 6 to 7 months old infants, as it tones up their digestive system to new foods. ....
21 Jan 10
Rice Vegetable Risotto by Tarla Dalal
The colourful veggies in this dish makes it extremely appealing and also irresistible due to their aromatic flavours while being cooked.
06 Feb 16
Rice with Vegetables, Savoury Spicy Rice with Vegetables by Tarla Dalal
What a sumptuous treat this Savoury Spicy Rice with Vegetables is! Cooked rice and a colourful assortment of veggies are perked up with a flavourful paste of coconut and spices, and garnished with deep-fried onions.
The addition of lemon juice helps to strengthen the flavour of the Rice with V ....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.