Pumpkin and Dill Seed Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 3834 times
A thick creamy soup made using not-so-common vegetable pumpkin and dill seeds and mildly flavoured with onions and black pepper powder.
Recipe Description for Pumpkin and Dill Seed Soup ( Soups )
- Heat the butter in a non-stick deep pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the dill seeds and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add the pumpkin pieces, salt and 3 cups of water and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes. Allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, blend using a hand blender to a smooth mixture.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh cream and spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.