Masala Cauliflower and Green Peas Subzi Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10236 times
Masala cauliflower and green peas subzi, is a very easy and quick recipe. . This is great to serve in tiffin as well.
Recipe Description for Masala Cauliflower and Green Peas Subzi
- Combine the coconut, garlic, green chillies and ginger and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using little water. Keep aside.
- Combine the paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, onions, salt and 2 tbsp oil in a plate and mix the masala well.
- Add the green peas and cauliflower, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tbsp oil in a kadhai, add the cauliflower- green pea masala mixture and 1 cup of water, cover and cook no a slow flame for 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with parathas or puris.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.