Green Peas Pancakes Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 22357 times
This ideal snack which boasts of a high folic acid and fibre content is a non-traditional way of making the famous south indian uttapa. Try it. . .
Recipe Description for Green Peas Pancakes
- Grind the green peas in a blender to a coarse paste, using very little water.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl, add the rice flour, besan, turmeric powder, green chillies, salt and water (as required) and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Just before making the pancakes, add the fruit salt and mix gently.
- Heat a tava (griddle) and grease it lightly with oil.
- Pour a small spoonful of the batter on the tava and spread it to make a 50mm (2”) diameter circle.
- Sprinkle a little paneer, carrots and tomatoes over it and smear a little oil along the edges of the pancake.
- When cooked on one side, turn it over and cook on the other side for a few seconds.
- Repeat for the remaining batter and topping to make more mini pancakes.
- Serve hot.
- You can make 6 to 7 pancakes at a time.
Nutrient values per pancake
|Energy||Protein||CHO||Fat||Vitamin A||Fibre||Folic Acid|
| 25 kcal|| 1.3 gm|| 4.0 gm|| 0.2 gm|| 77.8 mcg|| 0.2 gm|| 3.1 mcg|
SIGN IN TO Tarladalal.com
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.