round red chillies
Viewed 14093 times
Also Known as
Boria mirch, Boriya mirch
Boriya mirch are large round chillies, which are a bright or dark red in colour. When dried, their skin turns a translucent red-brown colour and their seeds rattle inside.
How to Select
• Choose round, uniform, deep red coloured chillies.
• It is very commonly added to Indian dishes like Dal, Kadhi, Dal Dhokli and other vegetable preparations.
• Because of its hot fiery taste, it is preferred for making spicy salsa sauce.
How to Store
• Remove all debris including dirt, stones and stems.
• After cleaning, store it in a jar in a cool and dry place.
• It can stay good for up to a year.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.