Viewed 2527 times
It's a Chinese restaurant staple food. This dish is usually on any Chinese restaurant menu, as chow noodles are stir-fried and topped with Chinese vegetables, all in a soy sauce-based brown sauce.
How to Select
Choose from the varieties available in the market. It is easily available in small as well as large packets, buy as desired. Also, they are made of different ingredients. Hence, make certain to read the label and then purchase. Read well the dates stamped - manufacturing as well as expiry.
· The chow noodles are often known as crispy noodles.
· The cook is free to substitute and tinker with the choice of his spice and veggies. This makes chow noodles a healthy and flavorful alternative for a family.
· The biggest advantage of Chow Noodles is that it does not become soggy like other noodles available in the market but retains its bite and flavor and is also filling.
· Chow noodles have a menu with more than a handful of offerings--including salads, soups and desserts.
· One of the distinctive features is those crispy noodles. Whether the smaller crunchy noodles found in a can, or the fried noodles in restaurants, the crispy noodles are what people love.
How to Store Chow noodles are best kept in an airtight container, and make sure the container is stored is a cupboard that is no more than room temperature. Use before the expiry date gets over.
· Chow noodles have only carbohydrates; hence best eaten with plethora of steamed vegetables.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.