Viewed 5494 times
Also Known as
Avocado Pulp, Mashed Avocado
Take two avocados and with a knife slice around each avocado (around the large pit) in order to make two halves. Pull out and discard the large round pit.
With a spoon, scrape out the inside pulp of the avocado and place into a plastic bowl, or Tupperware bowl. Mash the avocado pulp with a fork or a potato masher until it is mashed up however leaves some small chunks.
How to Select
Select the ripe variety of avocado, without any bruises, for best pulp.
· Avocados can be part of a host of summer meals, from sandwiches to salads
· Use with tortilla chips as a dip, a filling for plump cherry tomatoes,
· as an accompaniment for Mexican entrees, or as a spread on sandwiches.
· Guacamole, which is made with avocado is a very popular Mexican accompaniment
How to Store
Best stored in refrigerator.
· Avocado possesses wholesomeness, purity, ease of digestibility and has finest quality of protein.
· It is an excellent remedy for acute digestive disorders.
· Avocado is far more superior to any mouth lotion or remedies for bad breath.
· The oil can be applied to cure psoriasis.
· Avocados are a good source of Vitamin E, which is not only essential for the normal functioning of the body but is also a potent anti-oxidant which protects polyunsaturated fatty acids in cell membranes from free-radical attack.
· Avocados also contain goodly amounts of Vitamin C (necessary for the production of collagen needed for the growth of new cells and tissues, prevents viruses from penetrating cell membranes, and also a powerful anti-oxidant), thiamine (converts carbohydrates to glucose to fuel the brain and nervous system), and riboflavin (helps the body to release energy from proteins, carbohydrates fat).
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.