Viewed 6007 times
The "perfect gift for someone you love" is made with sugar, cocoa butter, milk solids and chocolate mass. A bar of Amul Chocolate is often a throwback into the past for a lot of people born in the late seventies and early eighties. Special occasions would be incomplete without the addition of these chocolates. Over the years the brand Amul has added newer flavours and additions to the chocolate bar family, like: Amul Milk Chocolate, Fruit and Nut, Almond Bar, Bindazzo and Fundoo.
How to Select
• Depending on the orientation of your taste or mood, you can accordingly choose a flavour of your choice. Not relevant..instead we can talk abt the wrapper
• Different wrapper colours and designs indicate the flavour. Please choose accordingly.
• More importantly, the date of manufacturing and expiry are important, as are the packaging details.
• Apart from having it straight up, which is as satisfying as it is delicious. Amul Chocolate can be grated and used as garnishes, or crushed and used as decoration on cupcakes.
• Hot cream and broken pieces of Amul Chocolate blend easily to give you a ganache with a unique Indian taste for coating cakes with, for piping designs on or as fillings for chocolate tarts.
How to Store
• Do not store chocolate in a warm and humid area as greyish white streaks may appear, affecting both taste and texture.
• Storing it in the fridge is mostly a good idea.
• Additionally, chocolate should be stored in a cool (15 - 21 degrees C), dry (less than 50% humidity), and odour-free environment.
• Store it as far away from direct heat and sunlight as possible.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.