Cream of Tomato Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 14872 times
Refreshing and creamy, it's sinfully rich with cream and butter.
Recipe Description for Cream Of Tomato Soup ( Soup)
- Combine the tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a kadhai, add the bayleaf and peppercorns, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bayleaf and discard it. Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Blend the mixture in a mixer till smooth and strain it using a strainer.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the plain flour and sauté on medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the prepared tomato mixture, 1 cup of water, tomato purée, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the sugar, salt, pepper powder and fresh cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with fresh cream and serve hot with bread croutons.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.