Cream of Spinach Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11031 times
This soup is very popular in all Indian restaurants. The color and the creaminess is surely going to be loved by all. It is very easy and requires very few ingredients to make this wonderful soup. So go ahead and try making this soup !
Recipe Description for Cream Of Spinach Soup ( Palak Soup )
- Heat the butter in a kadhai, add the onions and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the spinach and saute for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups of water and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled blend in a blender to a smooth puree.
- Strain the mixture with help of a sieve and transfer it to a kadhai.
- Combine the cornflour- milk mixture and the cream in a bowl and mix well till no lumps remain, add to the spinach puree and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot garnished with cream.
SIGN IN TO Tarladalal.com
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.